Ebullient Propinquity

A blog for chronicling my 23 things experiences and reading recommendations of the moment, along with occasionally random library things.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Tube of You

This is one of my favorite all time YouTube vidoes. I love music covers.




I also love poetry. There are tons of excellent poems you can hear on YouTube, which could make a really cool library program. There is a fantastic series of videos created by JWTNY. Check this one out.




Other videos that might be fun to have on our library site include clips of programs as publicity. Also I can see having small edutainment videos such as, How to videos related to recent programs (for people that couldn't make it to the program), and videos of librarians reading stories (for people that couldn't make it to storytime).

No comments: